Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Custom Work Flows in SharePoint and VS2005

Now a topic near and dear to my heart. And it's only that way because writing the first one almost killed me ;-)

There is not a lot of (ie not any) documentation out the for doing custom work flows in MOSS and using custom ASPX forms for the instantiation, association etc... forms. Well we (AKA BinaryWave, AKA The eGroup) have done all the hard work for you! We have developed a custom work flow in VS2005 for SharePoint, and developed some custom ASPX forms for use with the work flow. This should be great news for those of you who do NOT want to use InfoPath forms. More to come...

(if you can't wait, leave me a comment and I will respond!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely looking forward ot hearing about this custom workflow sample...